I needed a more accurate name. With “The Journal of Style” I could be writing about sport cars, women’s fashion, travelling, furnitures, drinks and other lifestyle subjects as well, or even about subjects in the arts. But I mostly write about sartorial matters in menswear.
Thus, I have now named the blog Sartorial Notes.
In case you haven’t seen it I have also started organizing old content in themes:
- Street Photos – My own handcrafted street photos
- Tailors – Bespoke tailors I have visited or tried out
- Shoemakers – Bespoke shoemakers I have visited or tried out
- Shirtmakers – Bespoke shirtmakers I have visited or tried out
- Guides – My take on different aspects of style
- Accessories – Leather works, bling and more
Notice that not everything has been organized yet, and that you can still with advantage use the search engine of the site.
I hope the changes can improve the blog’s role as an already leading independent source in Europe on bespoke, fine menswear, and great contemporary classic style.